Pages

Saturday 12 January 2013

Glitter gradient! Models own Dancing Queen and Missguided Misstique


Hiya! Hope you're having a lovely relaxing weekend. I had two exams (General Studies which was pretty hilarious and a bit of a doss, and Biology) on Friday so what better way to celebrate than with a bit of retail therapy!
I picked up five Models Own polishes because I happened to be passing by a Boots store. (From left to right) I chose Dancing Queen, Snowflakes, Aqua Violet, Sterling Silver and Goldrush






 I applied two coats of a Missguided nail polish called Misstique that I got free with a magazine ages ago. It's a lovely teal, leaning slightly more towards blue. Then I did a gradient with modelsown Dancing Queen, painting a 2/3 down my nails, then 1/2 then my tips. I  found the polish a little hard to work with as the pieces of glitter don't spread out evenly but it was gorgeous with a bit of placement. It had diagonal blue holo glitters, hexagonal blues, greens and golds and even some square pieces I think. Gorgeous! And captures the light beautifully.



0 comments:

Post a Comment